Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vocabulary Quiz #1 Redux

The end of the first week of school has come. A relaxing weekend is a complement to a rough week. My hopes for this course is to be an ascetic with my studying and keep my integrity. An expectation I have is for the contumacious and curmudgeon students to burgeon in class. No one should feel stupid in class and everyone should help each other. I hope Dr. Preston is not a didactic teacher, but I am looking forward to his class regardless. Outside of class a hope I have is not be beguiled by the internet while being on the course blog, the apotheosis is procrastinating and being on YouTube. I know in class we won't be making baubles but I hope class is still fun. The first week in this course was adumbrating the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment