Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment #1

  I am taking this course because I took Honors English last year and didn't want to take AP Enlgish as a junior. I still wanted the advanced class atmoshpere and I know Dr. Preston is going to be a great teacher. I am excited and nervous for the class at the same time. I am excited because I like the way Dr. Preston approaches teaching. I am nervous because he treats it like an AP class, but I'm also excited about that.
  My goals for this course is to improve my writing skills on essays and understand how to write a good introduction paragraph. Another goal I have is be a better public speaker and be comfortable while speaking infront of the class.
   I expect my knowledge and thinking to improve by taking this course. I expect my ability to memorize, write and speak to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment