Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

1. There are no factors that should get in the way of my participation and experience in class.

2. I believe where I had the best learning experience was eighth grade history. My teacher really connected with me and she was the avid teacher so she was extremely organized. The way she taught the material made a lot of sense to me. I saw myself changing and improving in a subject that I am not the best in. I noticed because my grades were good and I payed attention in class. Ms. Wiberg (she is recently married) shared stories, relevant and irrelevant, to class that grasped my attention. Being in that class taught me that I am a oral learning and occasionally need a visual.

3. For this class I am most excited about using all the technology tools. I am concerned about socratic seminars and giving my two cents in class because I feel more comfortable listening and hearing  other opinions and comparing the way I approached a thought to someone else. I look forward to learning more about using the internet as a tool to improve my learning. This will make a practical difference in my life because this tool can help in college and a future career too.

No comments:

Post a Comment