Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Claim on "My 6,128 Favorite Books"

Staking my claim on "6,128 Books"
http://drprestonsrhsamlit12.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-15.html?m=1

Words I looked up:
Roving- travel constantly without a fixed location
Seige- a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building cutting of essential supplies; with the aim of compelling the surrender of those inside
Visceral- relating to deep inward feeling
rather than to the intellect

I thought Queenan had good points on books and that people should read more and some people read to much. He was right saying technology is changing, some people aren't changing how they read books and are reading books traditional paper or hard copy. I was confused when he was talking about a person in the different colored collared shirt, the point he was trying to make didn't connect with me. Overall I thought that this was a good article and I found it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment